7 Layer Dip
The perfect bring for a party!
This recipe for 7 Layer Dip from White Girl Salsa will have everyone talking.
A perfect middle-of-the-road mix of tomatillo flavor and spice! Medium boasts the ideal zesty kick.
- 16 oz. refried beans
- 1 Tbl. chili powder
- ½ Tsp. ground cumin
- 1 cup sour Cream
- 16 oz. hot or mild White Girl Salsa***
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 chopped tomato
- 1 diced avocado
- 6 oz. sliced black olives
- Mix refried beans with chili powder and ground cumin.
- Spread across large plate or platter.
- Layer with cheese on top, then White Girl Salsa, then chopped tomato, then avocado, then sour cream and sprinkle black olives on top.
- Serve with tortilla chips, pita chips, or veggies.
Look in the Club Sauce store under Salsa for all of the White Girl Salsas!