Raspberry Goat Cheese Pizza
This will completely transform the way you think of pizza.
A Raspberry Goat Cheese pie flies off the usual tomato sauce path with an un-traditional “white” pizza.
Instead for the sauce, we use some Raspberry Habanero Preserves to lay down some flavor — complementing the goat cheese, prosciutto and arugula…
Filling your kitchen with mouth watering smells!
Remove the pizza from the oven and to a cutting board and slice.
Enjoy with any one of these festive wines: Champagne or Prosecco. It also pairs great with Amber Lager and Pale Ale.
Photo by Michael Carpentier
- 1 1 lb. Pizza Dough Ball (from store or pizza shop)
- 1 4oz. Pkg. Smoked Applewood Goat Cheese
- 3 T Raspberry Habanero Preserves***
- 2 C Packed Baby Arugula or Watercress
- ¼ lb. Prosciutto- thinly sliced (optional)
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Sea Salt & Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Press and form dough with a roller pin to desired thickness, making sure rolling surface is coated with flour.
- Spread the preserve evenly on the dough then crumble the goat cheese.
- Place dough in a pizza pan and place in oven for 12- 15 minutes, or until done to desired crispness.
- Remove from oven and place Prosciutto slices on top.
- Meanwhile, toss arugula (or Watercress) with olive oil, add salt and pepper to taste and distribute over cooked pizza.