Sauce de Mer for Pan Seared or Grilled Fish Fillets
When you’re looking for an easy to prepare sauce for grilled fish that is out of the ordinary, then this is the sauce for you.
It’s an excellent sauce for white fish whether grilled, roasted, or pan seared. Just a little dab of sauce will add the perfect flavor you’ve been searching for.
- 4 tbs butter
- 1 cup cream
- 11/2 oz Glace de Fruits de Mer Gold® (More Than Gourmet lobster/seafood stock)
- 2 tbs basil pesto (ready-made available at most gourmet and specialty stores)
- 1 tbs fresh lemon juice
- 1 oz Parmesan Cheese
- In a sauce pan on medium high heat, add the butter and melt.
- Add the cream and Glace de Fruits de Mer Gold® and whisk until blended.
- Simmer the sauce, whisking until slightly reduced (by about ¼).
- Add the basil pesto, lemon juice and Parmesan cheese and whisk until thoroughly blended.
- Remove from heat and serve. This sauce is excellent as an addition to any pan-seared, oven baked or grilled white fish fillets.
***These items are all available through the Club Sauce Website Store if they cannot be found at your local gourmet shop.