Classic French influenced sauces can easily make one dream of dining on a hillside overlooking the beautiful countryside.
The freshness of herbs and seasonings in this Sauce Provençal help bring out the delicious flavors of fish, chicken, lamb or grilled vegetables.
- 1 tbs extra virgin olive oil ***
- 3 tbs shallots, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tbs Herbes de Provence ( dried basil, fennel seed, lavender, marjoram, rosemary, sage, savory, thyme) This can be purchased in most gourmet and specialty stores already blended.
- 4 tbs white wine, dry
- 11/2 oz Jus de Poulet Lié Gold® ***
- 1 cup water, hot
- 1/2 cup tomatoes, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 2 tsp fresh chervil, chopped
- 2 tsp fresh parsley, chopped
- white pepper and salt to taste
- Sauté shallots, garlic and herbes de Provence in olive oil for 1–2 minutes or until shallots are translucent.
- Add wine and reduce by half.
- Add Jus de Poulet Lié Gold® and water and whisk until dissolved.
- Bring to a rapid boil for 30 seconds. Add tomatoes, chervil, parsley and salt and pepper to taste. Lightly stir for 30 seconds, remove from heat and serve.
***These items are all available through the Club Sauce Website Store if they cannot be found at your local gourmet shop.