IngenuiTEA is a brilliant – arguably the simplest – device for preparing loose tea. Unlike the ‘French Press’ teaots which crush and bruise the leaves, our teapot’s ingenious design uses gravity, not force, to strain the leaves. The result is great taste with less effort. To filter, simply place the ingenuiTEA atop your cup. A valve at the bottom will open, allowing crystal-clear tea to flow, while a mesh filter retains the leaves and sediment. The clean-up is equally as easy as the teapot is dishwasher safe. Made in Taiwan using food-grade plastic. Available in 16 oz. as well as 32 oz. size that’s ideal for brewing a pitcher of iced tea. Perfect for foodservice, restaurant and other professional industrial uses. Bulk pricing available through Adagio Wholesale.
- Great for the office or when traveling, this innovative teapot releases infused tea directly into a drinking cup
- When tea is ready, simply place over cup and tea will drain from bottom
- A mesh filter retains all the leaves with one of the best infusers on the market
- Dishwasher safe, the teapot is made in Taiwan of food-grade plastic
- It holds up to 16 ounces and has an easy-grip handle