Where do you put your spoon down where you’re cooking? If you put it on the bench it leaves mess everywhere. If you put it in the pot or lean it on the side of the pan it melts or falls off so you still end up with mess everywhere. Or, if you pull out a spoon rest, it’s just another thing to wash up. Why doesn’t the spoon just have a built-in rest? That’s what we said. So we came up with the Supoon – a spoon that sits up off the bench. You can scrape with it, stir and mix with it, taste and serve with it. Best of all, when you’re not using it, it sits up off the bench so you don’t have to worry about putting mess anywhere or germs getting onto your spoon and into your food. Supoon is also safe to use on non-stick cookware thanks to its silicone tip which is heat-resistant to 260-DegreeC/500-DegreeF.
- Supoon is the world’s best cooking spoon
- It has a flat squeegee tip and flexible sides to scrape your pan or bowl clean
- Also features a deep scooping head, measures teaspoons and tablespoons
- Clever bend in the handle to sit up off your counter to keep it clean
- Materials: Nylon handle and core with LFGB grade silicone head