Fresh Black Winter Truffles are harvested in the wild. They are cleaned, sliced then air dried to preserve its color, taste and texture. Simply rehydrate in warm water and use in your favorite recipes.
- Black Winter Truffles (Tuber Indicum)
- Looks like and has similar taste, even though milder, to a black winter truffle from France
- From the rugged mountain forests in the Himalayan foothills…an immense, natural, pristine Shangra-la
- Our packaging meets all US Food Manufacturing Standards for cleanliness and purity
- Expertly sorted, graded and cleaned by hand