Our company processes wild mushrooms with our focus on Porcini Mushrooms; boletus edulis, boletus aereus and boletus pinicola. We have over 50 years of experience in this business and we know the right places to get the best flavor porcini available today.
- Dried Oyster Mushrooms get their name because the are generally shaped like their shellfish counterparts.
- One of the most common cultivated mushrooms in the world
- Delicate in aroma and flavor, they pair well with seafoods, white meat in all stir-frys, soups and stews.
- Drying intensifies their flavor but is still mild and sweet.
- Thin, even whole gilled caps rehydrate quickly and evenly.