Grab Good Grips locking tongs for a host of cooking tasks. Soft grips and sturdy stainless steel make it as easy to manipulate delicate pastries as it is to lift artichokes and ears of corn from a pot of boiling water. The soft locking tab keeps the tongs
Sometimes overlooked as a valuable kitchen tool, tongs serve a variety of kitchen duties: tossing salads, flipping cutlets in a frying pan, snagging stubborn pickles from a jar, and more. These tongs are constructed of brushed stainless steel for easy cleaning and durability. A locking mechanism closes the tongs for easy storage, and provides a large loop for hanging. The Good Grips line features durable, nonslip flexible handles on every product. Ergonomically designed to fit the palm comfortably and softly, the pressure-absorbing processed rubber handle puts less tension on the hands, while providing an outstanding grip. Made from the same material as dishwasher gaskets are constructed of, the handles are slip-proof, wet or dry, as well as dishwasher-safe. Good Grips products are moderately priced and have won the Tylenol/Arthritis Foundation Design Award. –Laurie Notaro
- Constructed from brushed stainless steel
- Locks in closed position for easy storage
- Cushioned, nonslip handles and thumb rests
- Large hanging loop for easy storage
- Safe to use in dishwasher
- The OXO Better Guarantee: If you experience an issue with your OXO product, get in touch with us for a repair or replacement. We’re grateful for the opportunity to learn from your experience, and we’ll make it better.