The spiral vegetable slicer cuts vegetables and fruits into curly, ribbon-like slices. By placing the vegetable or fruit on the prongs of the wheel and turning the wheel while pushing the base toward the vertical julienne blade, continuous spiral strands
- ORIGINAL DESIGN, BOASTING MORE THAN 15 YEARS ON THE U.S. MARKET
- Most often featured as a favorite and recommended as the best by publications and networks, including Bon Appétit, Food and Wine, House Beautiful, Oprah Magazine and Food Network.
- Reviewed by Cook’s Illustrated: Visit America’s Test Kitchen Equipment Reviews to read more!
- The unit is BPA-Free and includes three blades made of ABS plastic frames and stainless steel blades.
- Made by Paderno World Cuisine, a leader in healthy cuisine since 1925.