One piece wonders, these Rosle kitchen utensils with hooks are seamless being manufactured all in one piece and designed to tackle the most demanding kitchen jobs. Set at an ergonomic angle perfect for the task in hand, the handles are 5/8″ wide and molded to fit the shape of the hand with the rounded edges. The transition from highly polished functional part to matte finish handle displays classical style. Perfected with a practical hook for storage in the “open kitchen” system.
- Perfect for serving and pouring, the all -round pouring rim prevents drips
- Made of solid one piece 18-10 stainless steel each piece is 1/8″ thick and feels balanced and substantial in the hand
- Designed in Germany, the ladle is 12.6″ inches long and holds 5.4 ounces
- Ergonomically designed handles have a groove down the center for perfect finger placement, rounded edges for smooth handling
- Matte finish to reduce slippage and conceal finger prints