Easily work fish on the grill or pan with the Wusthof 4433 Gourmet 6.5-inch Slotted Fish Spatula. Made with high quality steel, this spatula is thin and flexible. A black, double-riveted handle offers a comfortable grip. About Wusthof Since their humble beginnings in 1814, the Wusthof family business has adhered to the same basic set of principles regarding their products. Their Trident logo is a representation of these principles, a symbol of form, function, and uncompromising quality. Today, Wusthof stands firm behind a strong line of products, including an assortment of more than 350 forged knives, as well as cutting boards, knife blocks, kitchen tools, and scissors, all of which are produced by dedicated workers at state-of-the-art facilities in Solingen, Germany. High-carbon stainless steel offset slotted construction. Durable handle with dual-rivets for precise control. Razor-thin and flexible. Designed to slide easily under foods without crumbling edges. Blade measures 6 inches long.
- 6-1/2-inch offset slotted spatula with razor-thin flexible blade
- Stamped from a single piece of high-carbon stainless steel
- Synthetic polypropylene handle riveted for durability
- Made in Germany; hand wash for best results
- Measures approximately 11 by 4 by 1 inches; limited lifetime warranty