Sweet and Zesty Grilled Chicken Thighs
Add a zesty new twist to grilled chicken. The salsa makes the chicken really moist and yummy! Only 2 ingredients. It doesn’t get any easier than this!
- 1 ½ lbs chicken thighs, boneless skinless (or if you prefer, chicken breasts)
- 2 cups White Girl Salsa – Cranberry Mango, divided
- Place chicken thighs in a gallon-sized food storage bag. Pour 1 cup of Cranberry Mango White Girl Salsa over the chicken. Mix to coat the chicken, seal the bag and store in the refrigerator overnight.
- Preheat the grill to a high heat.
- Place the chicken on the grill, and brush the top with half of the remaining salsa. Cover the grill and cook for five minutes. Turn over the chicken and coat with the remaining salsa. Cover again and cook for five minutes.
- Plate and serve immediately with side dishes such as fresh salad, corn on the cob, or grilled vegetables.
***These items are all available through the Club Sauce Website Store if they cannot be found at your local gourmet shop.